SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SuzeV
Style_council
SuzeV

Some of my high school friends want to meet up next summer and go to Acapulco,MX. That sounds like tons of fun and I would love to have a time with my high school buddies and make new memories that will surpass those we had in 2009. But would it be more economical for college students to travel in the country or splurge and leave it and go to Mexico? Paris anyone?

XOXO

posted about 3 years ago
notsohum
Style_council
notsohum

I would definitly pick the Paris, personally I would rather have a road trip on the country then go to Mexico

posted about 3 years ago

whimsicalwallflower
Style_council
whimsicalwal...

I’d go for the road trip. Who doesn’t love a good road trip? (:

posted about 3 years ago

sundaycrossbow
Style_council
sundaycrossbow

I prefer smaller groups in group travel. If there’s too many people with no leader or itinerary, it could get crazy. I road tripped with two other people and it was perfect. I also backpacked Europe with 3 other people, but I could have handled another 2 on the trip. Just plan!

posted about 3 years ago

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

i’m mexican and live in the u.s. so i can tell u that mexico is super cheap, u just have to go to cheap places for fun, if u go to places where u.s. people go is gonna be expensive, and it makes no sense, if u’re in a foreign country get into the culture, go to places where mexican people go, those will be cheap and waaaayy more fun and if those are restaurants believe me they will be the best ones u’ll find, so YES GO TO MEX IF U WANT CHEAP AND AMAZING FUN :) !!!

posted over 2 years ago

ciuxy
Style_council
ciuxy

road trip

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i don’t like road trips so much so the other option!

posted over 2 years ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

Group Travel

posted about 2 years ago

abbie22
Style_council
abbie22

I think both are good choices and can be very fun but I prefer a good road trip with my close friends.

posted about 2 years ago

AimeenRuniz
New_user AimeenRuniz is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When AimeenRuniz reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AimeenRuniz

road trip it is…no groups,no friends,no acquaintances,….just strangers….hhhhhhhhhh a road trip with strangers….sorta hitchhiking.

posted almost 2 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

I would say, smaller groups since it is more intimate and also less headaches when deciding where to go. Haha.

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION