SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
EmmaLouiseC
Style_council
EmmaLouiseC

I’m visiting all three next week for the first time. Looking for advice of places to go (besides the usual touristy stuff) things to do, eat and drink!

posted over 2 years ago
EmmaLouiseC
Style_council
EmmaLouiseC

Anyone!?

posted over 2 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I don’t know if you’ve left by now, but I can give some tips for Philly! Definitely head to Old City for boutiques and trendy bars. Some of the stores can be expensive, but some sell similar merchandise that Modcloth, Lulus, etc. carry. I don’t know if it’s open yet, but the Barnes Foundation is definitely worth a visit. There’s quite a few museums on the parkway, if you’re into that.

Center city has tons of restaurants. I don’t know all that many since I’m vegan and usually stick to vegetarian or Japanese restaurants that have vegan food, but you’re sure to come across something!

posted over 2 years ago

kORaZONE
Style_council
kORaZONE

if you are in new york and are up for something different try the spice market in the meat packaging district best day to go is saturday night its very chic the food and drinks are TO DIE FOR. if ur going to be eating try the fried calamari and the lobstertail my drink of choice is actually the fresh ginger soda with a glass of vodka. the ambiance is gorgeous and the service is great. if ud like to go shopping go to soho they have the best boutiques.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION