SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
pretty_pink_pistol
Style_council
pretty_pink_...

anyone looking for info on the kansai (western) area of Japan, please check out my blog:
http://welovekansai.blogspot.com

i’ve listed popular places for shopping, eating, drinking, and some sight seeing. i’ll be continuously adding more information as i explore life here ;)
any requests on info about kansai, please don’t hesitant to comment here, on the blog, or email me.
take care!

posted over 2 years ago
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

This was really helpful! I visited Japan two Summers ago and this is exactly the type of information I was looking for. Do you have more information on different parts of Japan? I’d love to go back and visit more locations – and tips and tricks are always appreciated :) Also, besides Japan, do you have any other locations you can supply advice for?

posted over 2 years ago

pretty_pink_pistol
Style_council
pretty_pink_...

I’m really glad you found it useful..! :D
I don’t have any other info on other parts of Japan aside from old memories D: Sorry…
I can offer you this tip though, if you wanna travel along honshu easily, I suggest a JR Rail Pass. It’s good on local and bullet trains, so you get travel far and cheaply. I think a two week pass is about $250 but that’s really good since a one-way ticket on the bullet train can cost you $130 depending on where you’re going.
Hope that helps a little :3

posted over 2 years ago

JosephineLois
Style_council
JosephineLois

definitely going to bookmark your blog :D I am moving to Japan at the end of the year :)

posted almost 2 years ago

pretty_pink_pistol
Style_council
pretty_pink_...

Thanks Josephine!! Are coming to Japan to teach?? You must be so excited :D

JosephineLois
Style_council
JosephineLois

Yes, I am very excited and I will be teaching English! I recently found out that I am actually moving on August 31!

pretty_pink_pistol
Style_council
pretty_pink_...

Ohh, that’s right after the Obon Holiday, so the weather should be really nice. Most of the humidity should be gone :) Did you get your placement?
Good luck with you move! :D

REPLY TO DISCUSSION