SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

moon, or other celestial body in our solar system, and be able to magically breathe the atmosphere without dying, which one would it be and why?

posted almost 3 years ago
fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I would go to Venus. I was fixated on Venus as a kid, because I read somewhere that scientists once thought that there might have been dinosaurs on Venus. Obviously I have since learned that’s not true, but Venus is the closest planet to us and the one that’s supposedly most like ours. I’d love to see what’s hiding beneath her gaseous atmosphere!

AmandaPhenomenon
Style_council
AmandaPhenom...

I love this question! I would go to Jupiter since it is so large. I would love to experience the different in the length of a day. Mercury would be cool too since it is closest to the sun. I could get my tan on!

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I would love to float through the pillars of creation, but like that one regina spektor song, ’they’re just old light’ (destroyed like 6000 years ago)

Style4TheCamera
Style_council
Style4TheCamera

Although it’s not feasible, I’d love to visit Saturn. It’s so pretty.

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

Neptune has always been my favorite planet, I think I just like the number 8 because I also like Martin Van Buren, of course I don’t know anything about him other than the fact he was the 8th president xP But yeah, in all seriousness, I would love to live on the moon! There was an eclipse the other day and me and my friends were just mesmerized by it, it was beautiful. The moon would be such a cool place to live! Or even just visit! Could you imagine the view of the Earth from up there? <3

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION