Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  adviceamericabest shopping in nyccluelesseuropenew yorknycshoppingshopping in new yorkunited statesususa
FanniFramboise
Style_council
FanniFramboise

I’m traveling to New York at the end of this summer and I was wondering if any of you could help me out with shopping advice? I’m mostly interested in brands, shops you can’t find in Europe.
Thank you! ♡♡♡

posted about 1 year ago
WinknPout
Style_council
WinknPout

For jewelry you can visit Fred Leighton ….. it is located at 773 Madison Avenue.

If you are interested in vintage denims, rock tees etc. Visit ‘What goes around Comes Around’ at 351 West Broadway.

For shoes we recommend Dolce Vita Shoes at 255 Eliabeth Street.

For lingerie you can visit Cosabella at 220 Lafayette or Body Hints at 462 West Broadway

For some fashionable discounted designer items consider AVaMaria at 107 Crosby St

Project 159, is a small boutique at 159, 7th avenue and may offer some unique cute items… they stock up clothes as well as accessories.

Hope it helps! Also we would suggest you to check out their websites to know if you like the stock in advance :)

posted about 1 year ago

FanniFramboise
Style_council
FanniFramboise

thank you so much!! ♡♡

posted about 1 year ago

adriennee
Style_council
adriennee

Don’t forget Opening Ceremony, Creatures of Comfort, and Assembly NY! They all carry dazzling assortment of up and coming designers from all across the globe.

Barneys is also worth checking out if you want to check out some more established brands. Their selection is bar none.

posted about 1 year ago

ttttiffanieex33
Style_council
ttttiffanieex33

Definitely stop by Laduree for their macaroons. I heard they were delicious :)

posted about 1 year ago

Illuminate
Style_council
Illuminate

Beacons Closet at Bedford Ave. & The Buffalo Exchange in Williamsburg! I literally spent hours trying on different treasures and shopping to my hearts desire. What Comes Around Goes Around and Screaming Mimi’s in Soho. Enjoy! I love New York :)

posted 12 months ago

K_J_O
New_user K_J_O is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When K_J_O reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
K_J_O

Try o look euenvio.com stuff Here you get all the brands like holister , Camisa lacoste , Relógio Tommy Hilfiger ……

posted 12 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION