Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
bellaumbrella
Style_council
bellaumbrella

Hey lovely ladies of Chictopia!!
I haven’t posted in ages, but I have come to desperately ask for your help and wisdom. I’m going on a trip to Hong Kong for a week (Mar 10-Mar 18) with my business school (University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business). We’ll be visiting a few companies, and even heading to the mainland for a couple days. I’ve got two plain business suits that I’ll be confined to wearing for the five weekdays. However, at night and over the weekend I’ll be free to dress however I want.

Here’s my question. What do I wear during my free time?! Obviously since the drinking age is 18 there, my friends and I (all college freshman) will be partaking in the usual night activites (read: clubbing), but we’ll probably also reserve a few nights for exploring the city, visiting night markets, eating yummy food, sight-seeing, shopping, etc.

What do ya’ll advise wearing to the clubs/bars? And what about everyday street-style?

Obviously, it’s going to be a bit humid and starting to warm up so I’ll pack layers. And I know the basic rules (no gross tourist trainers, and I’ve heard rumors that we shouldn’t wear a lot of white/blue, right?) but what do you guys recommend? Thanks so much loves!

<3

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION