Twitter
Googleplus
sami14
New_user sami14 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When sami14 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sami14

I’m going backpacking through Southeast Asia for 6 weeks near the end of the month. It’s going to be hot and humid and I will be doing tons of walking while lugging around my pack. Have any of you had any experience with backpacking? And if so, what did you pack? What should I leave at home? So many outfits are running through my mind, I want to stay fashionable..but realistically I can’t bring too much! HELP!

posted over 2 years ago
cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Since you’re just bringing a backpack (and it’s going to be hot in South East Asia, it’s above 33 degrees Celsius here in the Philippines), you can bring bright colored tanks, shorts (denim, floral, scalloped), skirts, two pairs of sandals good for walking, and sneakers. :) You can pack them in a roll, if you want, like this: http://www.t-shirttalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/redbubble3.jpg

You can bring more that way. :)

posted over 2 years ago

StffLndg
Style_council
StffLndg

Southeast Asia, my home (: The weather’s going to be sunny and rainy all year long, unexpectedly. Pack some flip flops, knee-length skirts, and I tell you what, don’t bring too much, cos you’re gonna get cheap lovely bargains in Bandung, Jakarta! (Indonesia) and nightmarkets in Malaysia (:

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION