SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
LUVAct101
Style_council
LUVAct101

I’m going to Florida soon, and I have lots of swimsuits but I want to stand out, what type and color of swimsuit would look really good on a 14 yr old and still make her look different than regular bikini clad girls (bikinis are cool if they can stand out from the other ones.) feel free to post links to pictures!

posted almost 3 years ago
PalmBeach_Barbie
Style_council
PalmBeach_Ba...

Ok so I live in Palm Beach,FL so i have experience down here. First I’ll be honest depending on where you go most the girls here wear high-end bathing suits and its quite a competition to stand out. But here are some tips: first mix and match(a stand out top and matching bottoms always work), second there’s always a fine line between bold and tacky, and lastly wear something you feel confident in(confidence is the key to catching everyone’s eye).Here are some ideas:

(love the top)
http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265546917452&c=Page&cid=1309521938498&pagename=vsdWrapper

or

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265546862940&c=Page&cid=1309521965801&pagename=vsdWrapper

laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

I think you should consider trying a monokini. I live in Jax Beach and I almost never see a girl in a monokini. There are some really cool ones out there. I think they make a great statement. I think you should also consider using coverups to stand out as well.

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

OH MY GOSH! I was just in flagler beach….that’s really close or like a subdivision of palm coast :D weird. Uhhhm. I definitely agree with mix and match, or try a retro high waisted bikini (sold at american apparel and forever 21, among other places) if you have the body for it. Most importantly, wear it with confidence!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION