SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kellbell87
Style_council
kellbell87

I’m going Barcelona next month and I can’t, for the life of me, figure out what to wear? I love the idea of looking fashionable but I absolutely have to be comfortable. I can’t risk having a bad time because my feet are killing me in those adorable shoes lol. Hellllp!

posted almost 3 years ago
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

Hope you figured it out in time! Be sure to let us know what you did and how it worked out – I’d love to go to Barcelona next year… :]

posted over 2 years ago

kellbell87
Style_council
kellbell87

Barcelona is the most beautiful city i have ever been to… you definitely should make a point of going! I got through with basic blacks outfits because i figured it was safe and picture-friendly. I opted for boots (bad idea unless they are the most comfortable shoes you own) and a black jacket, leggings and a bright scarf. If you are going to be sightseeing, everything is secondary to the shoes that you wear. I’d opt for comfortable sneakers because you will be crying before the day is over. Also, you should follow fellow chictopian midniteblues, she has an amazing blog with tips on where to go in Barcelona and her style is amazing!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION