SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

What are nice tourist spots in Germany? :)

posted over 2 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

depends on what sort of sight-seeing you want to do :) I spent a month in dresden—it’s gorgeous there! right next to a river with lots of beautiful architecture and museums. there are a lot of random castles in germany too, and ski towns.

since Europe is so small, I’d highly recommend visiting nearby capitals like Prague and Vienna.

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

I just plan to do some back packing, but I’d like to go around Germany. Are there any places I should avoid?

posted over 2 years ago

AmandaPhenomenon
Style_council
AmandaPhenom...

Back-packing is the best way to get around anywhere in Europe. I highly suggest going to Berlin. There is a really great hostal there called Wombats. They have a bar on their roof, private lockers, computers, a kitchen, and really nice beds and showers (as far as a hostel goes). There is a free historical tour around the city, which is awesome! You get to see all of the sights from the war. There is also a free street art tour, which was amazing and by far one of my favorite things I did in Berlin. Berlin is full of artists and their canvas is the city. That is a msut for anyone interested in art. It is also a great city if you are interested in street style photography because there are a lot of people with really cool unique style.

posted over 2 years ago

AmandaPhenomenon
Style_council
AmandaPhenom...

I forgot to mention there are dozens are really cool underground weird clubs.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION