SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

I live really close to both Knot’s Berry Farm and Disneyland, so I grew up in both of those parks (my family also used to drive 40 minutes and hang out in Universal Studios)

What’s your favorite theme park and how far do you have to travel to get there? Is there one real close, or do you plan family trips about flying out to Disneyworld or Disneyland every year?

Also what’s your favorite theme park memory? <3

posted over 1 year ago
FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I’ve been to no park ..

posted over 1 year ago

BrunetteJJ
Style_council
BrunetteJJ

i have to agree with FakeBlikeu

posted over 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I have only gone to the state fair and the little carnivals. We have theme parks, but they are no good. The cool parks are almost 1,000 miles away :(

posted over 1 year ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I grew up in central Florida so my family lived only about an hour away from Universal Studios/IOA and the Disney parks in Orlando. I don’t really have a strong preference for any one park, they’re all pretty fun. My favorite amusement park memory is probably the time I went to Universal Studios for Rock the Universe which is an annual music fest/concert they host. It was during my senior year of high school and I got to see my favorite band, Relient K! :)

posted over 1 year ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

I’ve been to a few theme parks such as Six Flags, Dorney Park and Busch Gardens. I enjoyed Dorney Park more because it has less intense thriller roller coaster rides. But I really do want to go to Universal Studio one day!

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION