Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  fashioninstagramfashion bloginstagram fashion bloggerssocial mediastylish
bohoprincess
Style_council
bohoprincess

Hey guys who are some fashionable people that you follow on instagram? My personal favorite is @rag2chic its shows street style from all over and its like a fashion magazine on instagram.

posted 8 months ago
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

Ah, so many to list! Well, since I'm on this forum, I follow @chictopia of course. I also like @alyyyssalauu @sazanbarzani for the edgier looks. @nastygal and @thewhitepepper post consistently good photos considering they are shops. @lapetiteanglaise is one of my favorite British classy bloggers - kinda reminds me of Keira Knightly

posted 8 months ago

avivranthing
Style_council
avivranthing

The @chictopia app is fab for daily outfit inspiration :)

Bloggers I really like to follow are @lustforlife @nitro_licious @stopitrightnow and @beckermanblog. Also, some fun brands to check out are @openingceremony @nastygal and @kenzo! @youngjunkoo and @facehunter are two really great street style photographers that I like as well.

posted 7 months ago

voguecalist
Style_council
voguecalist

I follow alot of fbloggers on instagram, it really gives me some inspiration!

My faves: @chictopia ;) @nastygal @lookbook @fashioninflux @stylescrapbook @elleryland @hannahlouisef @afterdrk @a_daawg @thebeautycrush @luanna90 @bxwie and more! xx

posted 7 months ago

TinaStefanovic
Style_council
TinaStefanovic

I have a quite good IG myself ;) Check it out and let me know what you think.

@stylesinners

posted 7 months ago

sensenotcents
Style_council
sensenotcents

I've recently discovered:

@ravenelyse

but my love has always been @heyclaire

posted 6 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION