Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Robertsavoy
New_user Robertsavoy is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When Robertsavoy reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
Robertsavoy

My younger female cousin is a wii fun,she loves to play the wii sport game very musch,she decides to held a specially party—wii sports game party next month,it is a good idea,and she needs more wii accessories in order to play the wiii games with her friends…so can anyone give me some advance ..thanks in advance….

posted about 3 years ago
kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

you don’t actually need any of that stuff to play the games, it’s just for looks and to make it easier to imagine you are really holding a tennis racket, golf club, etc….

posted about 3 years ago

KellyLuv22
Style_council
KellyLuv22

Hello ! I have the Wii and for Wii sports all you need is controllers and NunChucks :)) Oh and you may want to have an ummm I can’t think of the name, charging/docking station for the remotes saves money ! And I agree you don’t need any of those things it’s just makes it more life like.

Kelly <3

posted about 3 years ago

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

We have the nunchucks and the steering wheel for when we play Mario Kart – but besides that, you don’t really need more than that! Really depends on which games you get – and they’ll usually let you know what you need when you get a certain game. Hope that helps!

posted over 2 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I completely agree with KelseyKelsey

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION