Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
londonsummers
Style_council
londonsummers

which one would you prefer , or like best ?

posted over 2 years ago
Mishelle
Style_council
Mishelle

iphone

posted over 2 years ago

carlyjean
Style_council
carlyjean

I gave Android a chance and I feel like I’m being used as a test subject, I’m not happy with my Android phone at all.

posted over 2 years ago

Mr_August
Style_council
Mr_August

Nerd review
Android phones may be for more advanced users, because of it’s open source software. Apps can be made easily and updated rapidly but because of this you may see a drop in the quality of the program. You also have the option of different styles of Android phones, unlike the iPhone.

The iPhone’s iOS receives infrequent but solid updates and can easily be operated by people with “tech deficiencies”.
The most of the apps found on iOS can also be found for Android but I’ve noticed that there are more free apps for Android than iOS.

I personally prefer the Android operating system because we speak the same language… literally. (It’s a Java joke, only nerds will laugh)

posted over 2 years ago

ninnda
Style_council
ninnda

I prefer iphone, but android is cool too :)

posted about 2 years ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

I’m a fan of Android! iPhones are cool, one of my best friends has an iPhone and we’re always competing and showing off why ours is better than others xP I swear we argue about everything xP Mostly we fight over vim and emacs though.. totally unrelated to phones 0.o I got side tracked xP

posted about 2 years ago

christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

iphone!

posted about 2 years ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

android

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION