Trillian is basiclly ebuddy but i think trillian is better, tip calculator, go sms <only>< for gameboy games, sms autoreply, and mms saveposted about 5 years ago
Here you can see all my apps. But my fav apps are:
- GO Launcher EX: you can set many themes and really personalize the phone;
- Little Photo, Retro Camera, Vignette: similar to hipstamatic for iphone, they have a lot of effects, lens and films (the best is Little Photo, imho);
- picplz: add effects to images and publishes it on twitter, tumblr, facebook, etc.
- Noom: so useful to control what you eat (if it’s good, normal or bad food), your weight and your trainings (with calories and everything);
- Fashion Style: a collection of the latest design of a lot of fashion designers;
- Plume for twitter.
I would highly recommend getting CamScanner if you’re a student or handle a lot of papers you’re afraid to love. It allows you to take a picture of a page then crop it to size. Then it will adjust the color and contrast to make it easily readable.posted about 5 years ago
camera 360, retro cam, leme cam
for editing photo: pixlr o matic, label box, shake photo
for social: twitter, facebook, tumblr, line, kik messenger, path, whatsap (free whatsap on playstore!) and instagram
download go luncher ex: you can edit themes on your android!
for fashion: trendstop fashion, styletag, pose
for games: temple run, nail salon, fashion story, drag racing
if you love pretty little liars, you can download all the series free on play store! search: pretty little liars series.
enjoy your android!posted about 4 years ago
evernote – take any sort of note on the go (memo, recording, picture, etc)
dropbox, box.com – cloud storage
kindle reader – I have a bunch of ebooks/articles in PDF format—if you email them to your library, you can access them
kingston office – like MS word
xscope browser – allows for flash if your device doesn’t come with it; go here for the flash .apk)
google play – I LOVE that you can back up all your music on the cloud, and access/dl from anywhere. my 7" tablet replaced my ipod on my commute now.
Instagram is a must have for editing your photos. Then Whatsapp for socialization. Also ..music u can’t find with shazam u can find it with soundhound.posted about 4 years ago
Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos
When itsleola reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!