Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
smokexandxmirrors
Style_council
smokexandxmi...

I recently got a gig managing a fashion company’s Facebook page. However, I’m having trouble increasing the fan base. The fans we do have aren’t active, either. Aside from hyping our merchandise, I also post links to fashion and beauty blogs, Polyvore sets, tutorial videos, etc.

What sorts of things to you like to see on fashion-related FB pages? Any advice on how to increase the fan base without using ads? (The company doesn’t want to implement ads yet.)

Thanks for reading. :) Here’s the Facebook page in question.

posted about 1 year ago
BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Facebook is tricky. You can try liking other bloggers, etc. in hopes that they wilol like you back. Also make sure to link to other people so they will see the notifications and become more likely to engage with your content!

posted about 1 year ago

smokexandxmirrors
Style_council
smokexandxmi...

Thanks for the reply, BeyondLustre! I haven’t been liking bloggers, but I have been liking fashion FB pages like Chictopia, Lookbook, Solestruck, etc. I’ll check out some of the bloggers around here to see if they’d like to be featured on the page. :)

posted about 1 year ago

zarataylor
Shop_seller_2 zarataylor is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
zarataylor

Hi, I have over 8000 fans on my Facebook jewellery page https://www.facebook.com/ZaraTaylorJewellery I do competitions to win my designs by sharing and liking my page that is the only way people will see my page. I don’t do that often though but I did at the beginning. I do ads too but only when a celebrity wears my designs and I target fans of that celebrity.

By looking at your page your posting really good content so that is great but you just need more fans to “like” the posts so their friends can see it so if you can’t do ads giveaway competition is the best way:)

posted about 1 year ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

i agree with zara. i was about to say the same. running contests and giveaways is the fastest way to gain fb likes. i wish i knew this before. i did this recently and gained quite a few new likes.

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION