SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
marisa03
Style_council
marisa03

where do u like to buy vintage clothes? at goodwill/ value village/ salvation army.. thrift or consignment.. flea markets.. or online??

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
Parmida
Style_council
Parmida

I have two thrift shops that I shop at. Unique Thrift & Up-Town Thrift. I always find great quality items, mostly every thing I purchase is $1~~

posted over 3 years ago

Fashion27
Style_council
Fashion27

any good cheap ones in ny?

posted over 3 years ago

Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

I do GoodWill and local thrift stores…ebay as well…i can ALWAYS get good deals there…but you just have to watch measurements and the condition of the item..

And I always say to anyone that is new to thrifting…make sure you do these things:
1.Travel with baby wipes. Cause you never know what you may have to wipe things off (Like Shoes and such…) and just to clean up after you touch so many things…
2) Dress simply..flip flops…long tank dress..leggings…things you can try things over…somtimes there are no fitting rooms available.
3. Know all special discount days…most places allow you to save extra on the whole store or certian item catagorys and such..

Happy thrifting! :)

posted over 3 years ago

RumorlessThreads
Shop_seller_2 RumorlessThreads is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
RumorlessThr...

Checkout my Etsy store for great vintage Including many designer’s …Love giving discounts and sharing my finds just drop me a line Here’s my shop and I have tons of inventory yet to list
so if your looking for anything specific I just may have and can always get my hands on

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thevintageattic10

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION