SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
elle_em_bee
Style_council
elle_em_bee

I’ve been craving a decent black blazer for the longest time now, and i can’t seem to find one! i’m on a small budget. i’m also really hard to fit for jackets, because i’m so long and slim. i’ve noticed a lot of people wearing vintage blazers, and i’m gonna check a few vintage stores, but is there anywhere else with a great selection? maybe it’s the wrong time of the year, but i find that i need jackets the most during this transitional season. help!

posted over 5 years ago
CSWSlaura
Style_council
CSWSlaura

i buy mine at vintage stores, now i dont even own sweaters all i have is blazers

posted over 5 years ago

New_user 37089 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 37089 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

you could try H&M – they usually have a decent selection at reasonable prices and they’re always updating stock. plus they tend to run smallish so they should fit your frame well.

posted over 5 years ago

calivintage
Style_icon
calivintage

i have found really good blazers at thrift shops, but there’s no guarantee. i love j.crew. they come in petite and tall sizes and while they are expensive, you can usually get them for a very reasonable price on ebay! just go to a j.crew store and try on a few to get your size and then do an ebay search! hehe. that’s what i do! ;)

posted over 5 years ago

New_user 37089 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 37089 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

i wish we had j. crew in canada! i suggested H&M because it’s less expensive but most of the time i buy blazers from banana republic or club monaco – just wait til they go on sale. also you should note that club monaco gives 20% off for students if you can present a valid college/university student id: http://aucourantblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/20-off-at-club-monaco-with-student-id.html

posted over 5 years ago

harleygrant
Style_council
harleygrant

Menswear? I find good ones in there. Granted you’ll probably need to get the shoulders chipped a little at an alteration tailors, but I always think they look just that little bit cooler. They’ll be good for length, too.

posted over 5 years ago

jennybean
Style_council
jennybean

Goodwill, thrift shops.

posted over 5 years ago

hhaak
Style_council
hhaak

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODWILLL!

thats that. just takes time ;)

hh