SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

you know the feeling…maybe its too expensive,maybe it not fits you perfectly but you love it,maybe its not comfy to wear…But you have to buy it!!!

posted over 3 years ago
AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

Mostly shoes. I love the style. when I try it, sometimes it wasn’t fit (to loose or to tight, my feet size sometimes ‘changing’ between 39 to 40). But I like it! And I still wear it although it’s hurt my feet. Finding the perfect one feels so difficult sometimes.

posted over 3 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

lol – this is pretty interesting , if i really want it , and it will prob not survive until the sales..ie its so popular then i will buy it ,but i usually wait a little after ive seen it .

I have spotted a gorgeous dress in Reiss , but its pretty expensive , i randomly found a voucher in my purse! so i may buy it ,

posted over 3 years ago

Ninsy
Style_council
Ninsy

when after I fitted and it suits me I’ll buy it no matter what. But money is an exception, if I can’t buy it I convince my self that it doesn’t look good on me.

posted over 3 years ago

meesha
Style_council
meesha

shopping makes me wonderfully happy! i once bought a HUGE pink bow on a headband for TWENTY dollars in Bryant Park. I figured hey, i might never get this chance again.

this is a good question hahah i guess it depends. i usually ask myself, will i use this in 10 years?

posted over 3 years ago

cprocks
New_user cprocks is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When cprocks reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
cprocks

I’ve always been drawn to a dress that fits just right…no matter what!! The kind of dress that makes you feel like you should be in hollywood strutting down the red carpet!!! Can’t pass something like that up!! EVER!

posted over 3 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

shoes! especially when they’re on a super markdown, even if they’re a little bit bigger than my size, i have to get them, mainly because i can’t pass up a good deal!

posted over 3 years ago

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

Haha, I consider so many things. The price, whether I’ll use it, if it clothes, which of the clothes at home that I can wear it with, if I really want it or not. Usually, even if I want something, I won’t buy it straight away and I either come back to the store a little later if I really want to get it or I go back the week later or something. Sometimes though, the item’s gone and I feel devastated-but I guess that’s just my fault! XD

posted over 3 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

If it makes me happy, then I will buy it, if I need to think a lot before deciding, I dont know if thats the one.

posted over 3 years ago

TheAndreaF
Style_council
TheAndreaF

Sometimes I go overboard on sale items :/

posted over 3 years ago

ninety2wo
Style_council
ninety2wo

Yeah, shoes, I have so many shoes which are great to look at but cause me great pain!

posted over 3 years ago

MGNSPR
Style_council
MGNSPR

I’m actually driven to shop/spend more when there is techno music playing…lol…I know its weird but I love techno and house music. If its playing in the background while I’m shopping, I’m instantly in a euphoric state and tend to buy more senseless items that I 75% of the time regret later. Also I love it when the store smells really good, like a signature scent or something.

This is probably why I tend to blow a lot of money in Abercrombie and Gilly Hicks even though it will usually just sit in my closet for ever or turn into lounge wear.

posted over 3 years ago

Senta
Style_council
Senta

I’m often buying things I don’t really need, when I absolutely have fallen in love with a specific style. For example, I bought tons of white and black ruffled blouses when I was totally into gothic lolita style. Or when I didn’t buy something for a long time, then I’ll get into a shopping fever :D

posted over 3 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

@NaughtyBaubles

I get the same thing in stores! Usually i listen to my iPod, and buy a lot more stuff when i listen to the music i like.
When i listen to the stores music i’m less prone to buy the items.

posted over 3 years ago

Allhailthequeen
Style_council
Allhailthequeen

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

posted over 3 years ago

OnTheGanges
Style_council
OnTheGanges

Um, everything. However, online shopping has helped my impulse buys because I can come back the next day, whereas if I go shopping at the mall (an hour drive away, a trip made maybe once every month or two), I’m stuck thinking ’I’ll never make it back here while it’s still for sale…’ plus I’m always with other people who rush me, which puts on a lot of pressure. :( Also, online shopping helps me with how much I spend. Even though I have to pay for shipping, some stores/sites have coupons, plus I can shop around for better prices and never leave the desk.

posted over 3 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

If NO MATTER WHAT, I cannot take my eyes off the piece. Like, I was in a small little flea market area and there was this GORGEOUS red shirt that no matter how many cool bleached jeans and drapey skirts and v-neck sweaters there were, I couldn’t stop turning to the shirt. My mom ended up buying me a skirt which I don’t like much. I regret not making her buy me that shirt instead :(

posted over 3 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

yes I think some of us are obsessive shoppers haha but hey its not that bad at all

posted over 3 years ago

LizbethBenavides
New_user LizbethBenavides is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When LizbethBenavides reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
LizbethBenav...

Any item that I just gotta have, I buy it, no matter if it’s expensive! Bad habit, but makes me feel great! =)

posted over 3 years ago

aleez816
Style_council
aleez816

price, especially if it’s low. I’ll get something in 4 diffferent colors if it’s cheap enough.

posted over 3 years ago

saramcclay
Style_council
saramcclay

i am ALWAYS down to buy shoes!!

and when there’s sales on i can shop all day without stopping.

posted over 3 years ago

vendetta
New_user vendetta is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When vendetta reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
vendetta

If i like it and it fits me, i will buy it.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION