SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
rainelyn
Style_council
rainelyn

er so it went from opening in october, to november, and now…march. what the hell.
plus im just realizing now (ha just now) that all my topshop stuff is kind of polyester-y ? EXPENSIVE polyester may i add.
k i think im just in a bad mood. ha.

posted almost 6 years ago
KellyJoy
Style_council
KellyJoy

march?! i made plans and everything for october! i’m only about an hour away, but still . . .

girl6_nyc
Style_council
girl6_nyc

their online store is open now. also found this after googling:
While we were all eagerly waiting for the opening of Topshop’s first US store debut, WWD announced that Topshop is running into delays and is now eyeing a November opening instead of mid-October. The delay is due to high complexity of the Soho store design, “the 40,000-square-foot site will have four selling floors; glossy shelving; futuristic lighting tubes and a DJ booth, both suspended from the ceiling; an army of mannequins; a shoe lounge; 32 changing rooms, and a VIP suite for celebrity clientele”.
SADNESS! But to make up for it, Topshop will be launching a US dollar version of its e-commerce site on September 9th, the same day of the release of the Kate Moss Topshop fall collection. “Topshop is offering a free Kate Moss charity T-shirt to the first U.S. customers spending more than $50 on the site. For each T-shirt given, a $5 donation will be made to the Starlight Children’s Foundation. Topshop has 2,000 T-shirts available to give away.” We’ll just have to settle with the e-commerce site till the Soho store opens, at least we don’t have to pay for international shipping charges!

rainelyn
Style_council
rainelyn

yea it took like 3 wks for shipping. but im still pissed bc i like touching the clothes/trying them on before buying. ha. yea..

REPLY TO DISCUSSION