SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
christine07
Style_council
christine07

so i reeally need a new pair of fantastic skinny jeans. preferably uner $100, too if possible
a lot of them that ive tried on have been a bit too stretchy and since theyre tight it feels like theyre sliding down my legs as I walk and I’m constantly yanking them up. Anyone know of skinnies that wont do that? Thanks girls!!!

Christine

posted over 4 years ago
jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

Have u tried to go to forever 21

posted over 4 years ago

tiffany313
Style_council
tiffany313

Hi, have you tried Blue Notch Jeans? They fit so well, and are of the highest quality made with Japanese denim. It’s uptown quality meeting downtown chic and you’ll be able to wear them day or night. Definitely a great investment.
Have a look at www.bluenotchjeans.com and you can buy them at www.revolveclothing.com

posted over 4 years ago

marisa03
Style_council
marisa03

i recently bought Guess Power Skinny jeans. they fit amazing! but the ankle is really really narrow so theyre hard to get off. lol. they were $90 something at Jean Machine

posted over 4 years ago

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

Calvin Klein has a great line of jeans, especially skinnies.

posted over 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I really like my Uniqlo skinny jeans. They’ve got enough stretch to be comfortable but I haven’t had trouble with any sliding or needing to pull them up. The original price was about $30 but I got them on sale for about $12.

Unfortunately, if you’re not near a Uniqlo (like if you’re in the US but not in New York), that might not be the most practical place— since if you’re like me you probably like to try them on before you buy them /-:

My second recommendation would be Forever21. It’s kind of a crapshoot, but if you’re lucky you can find some good jeans for a very low price.

posted over 4 years ago

xombie
Style_council
xombie

I have a great pair of Levi’s skinny jeans that stay put and definitely compliment the figure. I believe I got them from JC Penney for about 36$

I’d recommend Levi’s for any type of jean you’re looking for.

posted over 4 years ago

problematique
Style_council
problematique

Urban Outfitters has some fantastic skinnies – I recommend the BDG Ankle Cigarette – so comfy & stretchy! Also currently on sale for $25 (original price over $60!) So worth it!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION