SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

So, this upcoming Tuesday, I have two AP tests in the same day (testing from 7:30am to 3pm pretty much!). It’s really not that big a deal, but I’m a little stressed about it. Spanish and then Statistics… is there any way I’ll think straight? Then the following week I have two more, but they’re my easier ones (English Comp and Environmental).

Anyway, I think I’m a trooper and I plan on rewarding myself once I get through all of this. Y’know, as an incentive for now and a pat on the back for later.

I want chunky platforms… so it’s between:
these wedges, $50, probably in blue
and these sandals, $60, in gray

Which seem like the better option?

posted over 4 years ago
priya2216
Style_council
priya2216

The 2nd pair!

I’m also taking the Spanish AP test next week (along with 4 other tests, so I understand how stressed you are!)
Good luck :D

posted over 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I’m leaning towards them actually… and priya2216, do you feel prepared for all of them? it’s stressful, no?

posted over 4 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

I’m also taking the Spanish AP next tuesday and I took stat last year. Good luck on them. :)

I vote for the aldo shoes since they’re less chunky and look really cute!

posted about 4 years ago

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

The second pair! I love Aldo as well.

posted about 4 years ago

priya2216
Style_council
priya2216

I feel okay about most of them, what about you? Right now, I feel like I can pass most of them.. except the Spanish one.. My teacher’s not that great.

posted about 4 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

I think I’m as ready as I can get for the spanish AP since I have a really good teacher and we have better resources than many other schools and do tons of practice. However, I’m not confident about the speaking part since that’s always been my weak spot.

Physics I’m a little worried about and art its crunch time, but my others I think i’m fine for.

posted about 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I’m really screwed for English Language & Comp ‘cause my teacher’s an idiot, I haven’t paid attention in Stat so I’m not expecting to do too well, I’ve done enough free response questions for Environmental to feel confident, and my Spanish teacher teaches right to the test. But I’m awful at speaking… the conversations and presentations always have such weird topics. Ugh.

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

You guys are freakin me out with all this test stuff…now i’m scared :\ i’ve never worried about a test before…that stuff sounds huge….

get the second ones…haha

posted about 4 years ago

priya2216
Style_council
priya2216

I think Lang is going to go pretty well because we took a practice test a couple months ago and I felt good about it. Calc, I just have a hard time with but I’ve done okay on the practice test. US, I don’t even know, hopefully I’ll do okay. Bio, same as US.

posted about 4 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

I took language last year and I felt it was a breeze. Try to do practice multiple choices and then look online at the essay samples and the 8 or 9 models, which I felt really helped me get a sense of what they wanted.

posted about 4 years ago

invigorate
Style_council
invigorate

Argh I have AP Cal, AP English Lit and AP Psych… I’m confident about Eng and Psych…. Erg Cal, not so much!

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION