SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fairysoul806
Style_council
fairysoul806

i dont know how many of you have relatives who order from these not-so-fashionable catalogs that i have dissed since i can remember. but recently, i came across a few that actually had a few cute items. chadwicks to be exact. and although i’m still strugglin’ with the idea of doing so, i think i’m going to order a couple of things from them. (mostly basics, but i found these bodysuits that look awesome and with high waisted skirts look great,a flowy blouse, and tights) so there you have it, the irony, and the universe laughs at me now. btw, i found a really great leather bomber there for $45 bucks. worth looking i say. dont get me wrong, 90% of the stuff is still tacky as you-know-what, but, hey, a girl must use all her resources in order to be fab. agreed?

posted almost 6 years ago
paintinglilies
Style_council
paintinglilies

Totally agree. My mum has a couple of subscriptions and I like to look through them every now and then. I usually find at least one or two nice things :) but still, I prefer online shopping and store hunting. I know where to go, where to look and when to shop there :)

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION