SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SarTA
Style_council
SarTA

There shoes are so cheap, it makes me wonder if there is something wrong.

posted over 6 years ago
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

It is indeed :)

posted over 6 years ago

jwhoa
Style_council
jwhoa

yeah, i’ve been wondering too
does anyone know about the quality of their shoes?

posted over 6 years ago

mzkris
Style_council
mzkris

i bought a pair of boots from there and they’ve been ok so far…but i bought flats there a few months ago that did not last very long…so i guess it depends on what u buy

posted over 6 years ago

ellabelle
Style_council
ellabelle

I got a few pairs of flats on their site and they’ve lasted a while, but are (obviously) pretty cheap quality. I think the material is man-made which makes it uncomfortable, but I haven’t tried anything other than flats from GoJane.

posted over 6 years ago

ellithenerd
Style_council
ellithenerd

they are legit, but since most of their shoes are (obvious) ripoffs, i think they’re just like cheap imitations?

posted over 6 years ago

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

Go Jane carries cheaper brand names for shoes. I bought 2 pairs from there, and they’re what you would expect. There are some visible glue putting the shoe together, and I’m pretty sure if worn a certain number of times, they’ll fall apart. I usually alternate my shoes, so I try not to use the ones from Go Jane that much. :)

posted almost 4 years ago

shopvelvetpony
Style_council
shopvelvetpony

they’re legit; i bought a pair of shoes that were pretty decent. but like the person above me stated, they’re cheaper brands so dont expect high quality as if they were designer brands

kat_mauvais
Style_council
kat_mauvais

Those are cheap? Yowza. I rarely pay over $15 dollars for shoes. Go to Sears or Tj Maxx/Ross.

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

Yeah, TJMaxx/Ross are great for shoes, too, but if you want trendy styles without having to search for it at the store or in my case, fighting with people from across the border, they’re a great source for cheaper brands like Wild Pair, Dollhouse, etc.

I usually wait for the sales even on the sites aka amiclubwear, gojane, etc. :)

linga
New_user linga is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When linga reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
linga

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.

posted 8 months ago

Chessy
Style_council
Chessy

I have bought stuff from GoJane before but I generally don't buy shoes online. GJ has some rewally original stuff every now and ahgain but it's not exactly the height of quality. 

posted 7 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION