SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SarTA
Style_council
SarTA

There shoes are so cheap, it makes me wonder if there is something wrong.

posted almost 6 years ago
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

It is indeed :)

jwhoa
Style_council
jwhoa

yeah, i’ve been wondering too
does anyone know about the quality of their shoes?

mzkris
Style_council
mzkris

i bought a pair of boots from there and they’ve been ok so far…but i bought flats there a few months ago that did not last very long…so i guess it depends on what u buy

ellabelle
Style_council
ellabelle

I got a few pairs of flats on their site and they’ve lasted a while, but are (obviously) pretty cheap quality. I think the material is man-made which makes it uncomfortable, but I haven’t tried anything other than flats from GoJane.

ellithenerd
Style_council
ellithenerd

they are legit, but since most of their shoes are (obvious) ripoffs, i think they’re just like cheap imitations?

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

Go Jane carries cheaper brand names for shoes. I bought 2 pairs from there, and they’re what you would expect. There are some visible glue putting the shoe together, and I’m pretty sure if worn a certain number of times, they’ll fall apart. I usually alternate my shoes, so I try not to use the ones from Go Jane that much. :)

posted about 3 years ago

shopvelvetpony
Style_council
shopvelvetpony

they’re legit; i bought a pair of shoes that were pretty decent. but like the person above me stated, they’re cheaper brands so dont expect high quality as if they were designer brands

posted about 3 years ago

kat_mauvais
Style_council
kat_mauvais

Those are cheap? Yowza. I rarely pay over $15 dollars for shoes. Go to Sears or Tj Maxx/Ross.

posted about 3 years ago

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

Yeah, TJMaxx/Ross are great for shoes, too, but if you want trendy styles without having to search for it at the store or in my case, fighting with people from across the border, they’re a great source for cheaper brands like Wild Pair, Dollhouse, etc.

I usually wait for the sales even on the sites aka amiclubwear, gojane, etc. :)

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION