SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
itsstaceybiax
Style_council
itsstaceybiax

My style is very urban chic and I love shopping at stores such as Urban Outfitters or Forever 21 as well as local boutiques. I’m looking for new internet retailers that sell trendy merchandise with an urban-vintage feel, such as modcloth.com, or retailers that sell designer merchandise. I don’t want mass merchandised retailers though like UO or F21. Any suggestions on where to look?

posted almost 5 years ago
SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

How about Ruche? I just recently discovered it myself. I also love Tulle — which you probably already know about through ModCloth. I go to their main site for their generous end-of-season sales. For really cheap stuff, I go to GoJane.com.

gypsyprincess16
Style_council
gypsyprincess16

i just got an internship at american rag & they have the best fit jeans ever for alot cheaper than other places i’ve seen!! here’s the link for the online site :)
http://tinyurl.com/m2wu32

IRATIKAFFAIRS
Style_council
IRATIKAFFAIRS

Some great places to look are freepeople.com, anthhropologie.com, pinkice.com, papayaclothing.com, asos.com :)

isolabella
Style_council
isolabella

topshop.com is really great :D

Vixxievicious
Style_council
Vixxievicious

I LOVE 2 SHOP ONLINE BECUSE U FINE ALOT OF COOL AND UNIQUE PIECES

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I like lulus.com… sometimes the same stuff as modcloth. I also like browsing on Karmaloop if I can avoid the weird graphic tshirts.

RosaB
Style_council
RosaB

i love pinkice.com

welovecolors
Style_council
welovecolors

You may want to try We Love Colors . We specialize in hosiery but we over 50 colors for you to choose from. We microfiber tights now as well as custom made tights ! If you need leggings , sportsbras , et we sell them. We are only online.

sunnyhunny82
Style_council
sunnyhunny82

I like the freepeople website
But also I’m into selfishstyle.com their NOT as expensive

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION