SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

hi everyone! I just wondered if forever 21 shoes were true to size and comfortable? I love this online shop but I’m a bit afraid of buying shoes, that may don’t fit, or hurt my feets…

posted over 2 years ago
_b0mbshell
New_user _b0mbshell is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When _b0mbshell reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
_b0mbshell

Forever 21 shoes are pretty true to size in my opinion. As for comfort though, I never thought F21 shoes were comfortable at all. Especially the heels.

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I wouldn’t recommend ordering them online, but that’s mostly because, personally, I always have trouble when I order stuff online. Even when I order from Zappos, I have trouble getting the right size.

posted over 2 years ago

christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

^very true! You should check them out in store first, especially when ordering from Forever 21! The quality may be terrible in real life! Just a tip. Happy shopping!

posted over 2 years ago

TheChelseaBang
Style_council
TheChelseaBang

Depends on what your planning on getting, don’t get flats or sandals they don’t last long, and heels are really uncomfortable.The only shoes i recommend on getting are boots or oxfords theyre comfortable and last pretty long.

posted over 2 years ago

echomah
Style_council
echomah

i’ve heard not so great things about their shoes. i love the clothes though!!

posted over 2 years ago

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

I’ve bought a lot of shoes from them and I’ve noticed their heels and flats run small but their oxfords run true to size

posted over 2 years ago

Style4TheCamera
Style_council
Style4TheCamera

I agree with HotPants. I’m an 8.5 most of the time, and because Forever 21 doesn’t do half sizes, I size up in heels and flats. But for oxfords, sometimes it’s a toss up. I usually size up just to have the extra room, because the 8’s can be a pinch too small.

As far as comfort, I’ve found most of F21’s shoes to be comfortable. I do own 2 pairs of heels from there that are very tall and so it hurts to wear them for any prolonged amount of time. But I love there wedge booties, boots, and oxfords!

posted over 2 years ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

I bought a pair of sandals from f21 and they where true to size, but cheaply made. I prefer buying the clothes because they last longer (as long as you take care of them) shoes are difficult to buy online :(

posted over 2 years ago

joyarden12
Style_council
joyarden12

I think they are pretty accurate in size though with heels I would get a size up because the run very narrow. Also I found sandals only last for one summer or so, they aren’t the best quality.

www.thelistmongers.com

posted over 2 years ago

Jenmeli8
Style_council
Jenmeli8

Mmm usually :)

posted over 2 years ago

RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

They are usually pretty true to size but they are almost never comfortable. I did get a pair of combat boots there that were really comfortable and everyone loved them. The heel wore out pretty quickly though and was going to have it replaced but that cost as much as the boots.

posted over 2 years ago

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

I agree with everyones replies so far. They fit me true to size, but as for comfort, you can’t expect much because they are not very high quality

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

Cheaply made yes, but not bad. They aren’t comfortable to me but that’s because I realized the heel on my wedge was wwaaaaaay high,so try to check the inches of the heel online if that worries you

posted over 2 years ago

cutiepie63
Style_council
cutiepie63

Forever 21 shoes aren’t the best, but I would buy shoes that are cheap and not everyday shoes. For example, you probably don’t wear a pair of bright green shoes or something often, but they are fun to have.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION