Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
GeeWearsWhat
Style_council
GeeWearsWhat

Helloooo :D

well erm i live in England but goin on holidayyy sooon to Philippines in the summer and USA later on..
and i was wondering if the topshop and zara and all the shops are cheaper there…

maybe give me an example of how much, in your own currency, the stuff there are?

coz i was thinkin maybe its wiser to shop there instead of stocking up here in england coz its SO MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE HERE!! ahaa :L

posted over 4 years ago
yamiann
Style_council
yamiann

Hey love, well the prices in Zara can range from $40usd to a little over $200usd it just depends on what you get. Topshop can get a bit pricey, it’s more expensive than Zara. I think H&M will be a great stop too. It’s crazy affordable and you can get just about the same trends there. You def should pack light and stock & shop over here!!

posted over 4 years ago

GeeWearsWhat
Style_council
GeeWearsWhat

Shhh that’s really helpful! Cheers :) Zara sounds like it’s the same pricing here but in USD…. Topshop on the othr hand sounds more expensive than here… No surprise on the h&m info thoughhhh..

But yea I’ll defo pack light :)

posted over 4 years ago

GeeWearsWhat
Style_council
GeeWearsWhat

Meant to say ‘aaahhh’ lol

posted over 4 years ago

yamiann
Style_council
yamiann

have fun..

posted over 4 years ago

irinaselfish
Style_council
irinaselfish

in the philippines, zara is really expensive.. hmm. maybe 1500 pesos (shirts), approximately 15 euros? i don’t really know. hmm. and dresses are like 3000-5000 pesos each. really expensive.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION