SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Lately I’ve realized that my comfiest shoes are sandals, boots, heels or sneakers (exclusively Converses).

I don’t want to start wearing boots just yet all the time, so I’m looking for some decent flats. And by decent, I mean won’t hurt my feet, won’t feel like I’m walking on a piece of paper, etc. And since I’m vegan, I want ones without leather.

Any suggestions?

posted over 4 years ago
ramonarye
Style_council
ramonarye

It all depends on your preference, but I personally love Toms. They are the most comfortable shoes I own… I wear them to class everyday. A lot of people think they leave something to be desired aesthetically, but like I said, personal preference. I immediately thought of them when I saw your post because I know they offer several vegan options. They are a little expensive, but it’s worth it because of the cause it goes to! Check them out!

posted over 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I’ve heard nothing but good things about the shoes and the company!

I just haven’t seen them in stores anywhere and I always prefer trying shoes on prior to buying them.

posted over 4 years ago

strawberrt
Style_council
strawberrt

try children shoes if your feet can fit into it. Most flats for girls are cushioned or padded, since kids run around a lot. My favourite pair of girls flats ripped because they were so comfy! I would wear them everyday. And some of the children’s shoes are actually pretty cute..

posted over 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

My feet would nottttt fit into children shoes, I wear an 8. But that’s a good suggestion for people with little feet!

posted over 4 years ago

jazzyhwang
Style_council
jazzyhwang

charlotte russe has some really comfy ones :) i bought 2 for $30 since they were having a buy one get another pair for $10. and i have yet to get blisters and i’ve worn them all around campus! i would think the comfiest flats would be canvas, not leather. i have a pair of steve madden flats that made my feet bleed so much, now they’re just sitting there in my closet :(

good luck!

posted over 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I can’t really recommend any brands cos I don’t live in the us, but something that could make your flats more comfy would be insoles… they’re really cheap and i think you can get ones that pad the arch of your foot too. just a suggestion! but I think the comfiest flats are canvas ones :D I bought 2 pairs of keds secondhand, but they actually don’t fit my feet that well! The canvas flats i’ve gotten from Target are actually more comfy :P

posted over 4 years ago

marisa03
Style_council
marisa03

I have a pair of Indigo by Clarks and they are so comfy :0

posted about 4 years ago

invigorate
Style_council
invigorate

haha seeing that this post was 5 months ago, i don’t know if you still check this thread – but where do you get most of your shoes? i don’t use leather and its always hard to find shoes that aren’t!

posted about 4 years ago

humanbehavior
Style_council
humanbehavior

I find a lot of my most comfortable shoes at Charlotte Russe! They are super inexpensive and they have a huge selection. I get most of my flats from there. =]

posted about 4 years ago

tenoria
Style_council
tenoria

I don’t have specific recommendations because I don’t buy vegan shoes, but if you are hunting for hard to find brands online, try buying from Piperlime.com or Endless.com, which have free shipping and free returns, to ease the guesswork of buying.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION