SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
wereswan
Style_council
wereswan

i’m trying to broaden my shoe horizons without spending a ton. where do you get most of your shoes?

posted almost 5 years ago
1 2
minimalistpanda
Style_council
minimalistpanda

I love GoJane.com but some shoes are hit and miss. You need to read the reviews! I also get a lot of my flats from charlotte russe. Sandals/Flipflops from Target. Name brand crap from nordstrom rack/marshalls: converse, steve madden, etc. I’m not much of a label whore so idc.

posted over 2 years ago

LoveAmelie
Style_council
LoveAmelie

i think the best places to buy shoes and unique clothes and accessories are small stores,not necessarily thrift stores but little stores because there you will find the most beautiful things and it’s great that you won’t see your stuff wore by other people daily.

posted over 2 years ago

joyarden12
Style_council
joyarden12

I will buy shoes anywhere online that has free returns. Shoe sizing is tricky though, I like Zappos the most. Here is a list of shoe stores online though!
http://www.thelistmongers.com/list-of-online-shoe-stores.html

posted over 2 years ago

uniquely_mo
Style_council
uniquely_mo

All over but usual places that have good sales like Urban Outfitters, Nasty Gal, Just Fab but i think I’m only going to get select shoes from there. I look for quality since my shoe size hasnt changed I know I’ll have my shoes for awhile. Charlotte Russe’s shoes sometimes aren’t the best quality so just shop around, ask or watch fellow bloggers because we all have a budget.

posted over 2 years ago

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

new look do amazingly pretty affordable shoes. I love shopping there.

posted over 2 years ago

nikkinectarines
Style_council
nikkinectarines

ideally, I’d say Aldo or Doc Martens…but it’s not true. tj maxx and marshalls? A+ :)

posted over 2 years ago

EricaFox
Style_council
EricaFox

LAAVAA.com , and shopbop.com for good quality. asos sometimes, but the quality is shady and I like comfy shoes!

posted over 2 years ago

MissMellalina
Style_council
MissMellalina

Shoedazzle.com! They have really affordable shoes that are still super cute! I recently bought a pair of studded shoes that are to die for, you can see a pic of them on the cover photo of my Facebook page here: “Facebook.com/MissMellalina”
I also posted a code to get $20 off a purchase at SoleSociety.com

Facebook.com/MissMellalina

posted over 2 years ago

projektfashion
Style_council
projektfashion

gojane.com ;D

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION