SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chelseypaige
Style_council
chelseypaige

I really want a faux fur vest for the winter. I found this one and I think it’s pretty reasonably priced, and super cute.

vesty vest

what do you guys think of the vest trend? will you wear it? does anyone know of any other good deals on them?

posted almost 4 years ago
irisanddaniel
Style_icon
irisanddaniel

I’ve got a few faux fur pieces.. but last year they were really popular (undoubtedly will be this year as well) and there probably will be some in H&M, Forever 21, and even Target (I saw lots there last year) for a lower price so if you are looking for other ways, just wait till further into Fall and there probably would be some.

That one is such a pretty color though.

MissSmile1423
Style_council
MissSmile1423

Try H&M.

polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

I love the vest trend.. and fur ones are cute! I think they look great with floral dresses and are great for autumn or spring during that ‘transition’ period

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

i love the trend, i love how it looks with a skinny belt

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I’m not a big fan of the trend just because on days I would need something that warm, I would prefer it to cover my freezing arms as well

CherokeeLondon
Style_council
CherokeeLondon

I like the faux fur vest trend. I think you’d definitely be able to find one in H&M pretty soon.

I also just read an article on Refinery29 about K-Mart trying to revamp their fashion line and there was a picture of a faux fur vest that they’ll be selling in the fall. Surprisingly, it doesn’t look too bad. Here’s the link

REPLY TO DISCUSSION