SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

For all of you who have a ton of blazers (I’m envious haha), what’s the average cost of them? I know they tend to be a little more expensive than other types of casual jackets (denim, etc.) but I’m just wondering how much they cost at H&M and Zara… particularly those because neither have online shopping in the US and I want to go into the city and find a nice blazer that hopefully won’t cost my whole paycheck haha.

posted about 5 years ago
cultureshock
Style_council
cultureshock

topshop $80-110
urban outfitters $80
auitzia $125

posted about 5 years ago

ellabelle
Style_council
ellabelle

Zara had/might still have a huge sale where all blazers were $39.99.
if you go to dept. store sale sections you can usually find a ton of brand-name ones for around $50.
I buy all my blazers on sale XD so they’ve been like $10-40.

posted about 5 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Thank you both!

ellabelle, when did they have the sale?! Ahhh so that means they’re either all gone, or they have new ones in stock… but I’m hoping the sale’s still running and they happen to have a few in my size.

posted about 5 years ago

ellabelle
Style_council
ellabelle

I think it was a summer sale or something, but haven’t been in Zara for a few weeks. hope it’s still running too so you can snag some nice blazers!

posted about 5 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Thank you for telling me that – I ended up going to Zara today and to my surprise there were blazers for $29.99… and when the blazer I got was rung up, it came to $19.99.

So if anyone else is looking for cheap blazers, stop at Zara :D

posted about 5 years ago

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

I stole my boyfriend’s childhood blazer for his suit. The only ones I can find in Canada are from Club Monaco and are EXPENSIVE. I think like $150+ . I did find one at Winners but they only had a XL and it was only $40!!!

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION