SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
xxfilthfilthfilth
Style_council
xxfilthfilth...

i am currently looking for some amazing & fashionable shoes.
ive been looking at some of the shoes people wear on here, and i would love to have shoes like you guys have.
unfortunately, i am on a very limited budget, and dont want to buy anything more than $40.
where can i buy great shoes for a lower price?
or if you even want to suggest specific shoes, i would love that.:]

posted over 4 years ago
SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

I’ve always gone to GoJane.com for cheap & trendy shoes. They’ve got TONS of shoes, and I think they just stocked up on boots. :)

posted over 4 years ago

StellaStyle
Style_council
StellaStyle

You can also go to charlotte russe store they have buy one get another pair for $10. They are pretty trendy!

posted over 4 years ago

Avaa
Style_council
Avaa

forever21 has some cute shoes
check out the sale stuff on urban outfitters website also

posted over 4 years ago

CassieboBassie
Style_council
CassieboBassie

American Eagle, Payless, Famous Footwear, and Aeropostale have adorable shoes :)

posted over 4 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

forever21, gojane, urbanog, wetseal, payless, charlotte russe, ebay, just to name a few

posted over 4 years ago

itsalovelylife
Style_council
itsalovelylife

Target.com has some great picks, and they are VERY cute and trendy!

posted over 4 years ago

nora101
Style_council
nora101

Im just like you!
Iv’e been buying cheap shoes for years but just resently I splurged on really nice shoes that were normally like 100 dollars each but Igot too differnet pairs on sale, one being my first vera wang! ok but the point is that Ive wore cheap shoes that look like good shoes for along time and Iv’e come to realize there is a reason why they are soo cheap! They kill your feet, at least if were talking heels, cheap shoes are alright for like an hour but Im always hobbiling by the end of the day, the expensive ones are wearable for hours and good for your feet

I sudjest that maybe instead of buying 2 or three pairs of cheap shoes buy one really nice pair make them your babys you wont regret it! look at department stores and wait for sales, there should be alot coming and going even on designer items becasue of the economy

posted over 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Check out the sale on www.asos.com you’ll find some of their own brand ones for less than $40 amongst the bigger brand names.

posted over 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

dsw, they always have a huge clearance collection where you can find very fashionable shoes for cheap
marshalls, i was just there yesterday and omg they had so many awesome boots, one i wanted to $40 but i couldn’t get it b/c i have to moolla =(

posted over 4 years ago

Yanie
Style_council
Yanie

I just discovered from my recent trip to HongKong that the shoes there were amazing! they’re cheap (in price) but definitely one of a kind! i bought a few pairs ranging from $10-$20! :))

posted over 4 years ago

trying2Bme
Style_council
trying2Bme

check out gojane. com that’s the place to go. Also you can check out Forever21.com, you can even go to your local resale shop.
If you have a “platos closet” resale shop they usually have in style shoes for cheap.
Hope i helped ?

posted over 4 years ago

itsalanli
Style_council
itsalanli

ALDO!

posted over 4 years ago

sunnyhunny82
Style_council
sunnyhunny82

I agree….Aldo Or Charlotte Russe

posted over 4 years ago

New_user 7686 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 7686 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

DSW!!

posted over 4 years ago

huongface
Style_council
huongface

loehmann’s clearance center.

posted over 4 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

DSW is my go to place for shoes. They might be around the $50 range but that’s the sale price and its worth it for the extra quality.

posted about 4 years ago

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

I think with GoJane, Cutesygirl, Makemechic, Amiclubwear (all these stores online that sell cheaper brands), you have to be really careful with the quality and the comfort. Their normal prices are probably the same price of a pair of shoes that are on sale at Macy’s and are of better quality. :)

I would suggest checking out Macy’s if they’re having any sales or Bakers Shoes or even Aldo and Steve Madden. :) DSW is also a great store to find quality shoes for cheaper price. :)

posted about 4 years ago

cortney
Style_council
cortney

i got some cute wedges and basic black heels at payless. also marshalls always has marked down designer shoes.

posted about 4 years ago

babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

def charlotte russe!!! they have an awesome selection and almost always have my size! their prices are awesome… I also have a lot of shoes from forever21 but they dont always have my size and they always run out of the cutest styles fast it seems.

posted about 4 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

Urban Outfitters

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION