SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
parapluie
Style_council
parapluie

target has some lovely, soft and stretchy bandage skirts for about $13.
also, some weird denim leggings for $13 as well. they kind of freak me out.
but the bandage skirts are awesome! they come in black and i think i saw an electric blue in the store, but i couldn’t find it online.

posted over 5 years ago
elleandthecity
Style_council
elleandthecity

Denim Leggings?! How the?! Wow. I can’t believe I haven’t seen those on their site yet… I’m all over that thing. You’re right, they are very scary. Like, only if someone dared me, would I try to pull those off. But only if someone dared me. I just posted something about skinny jeans, I may have to investigate these denim leggings you speak of… lol.

posted over 5 years ago

LaBitch
Style_council
LaBitch

WHAAAAT?!
Those denim leggings look just like skinny jeans.
how in the world would someone wear just those and a shirt?

posted over 5 years ago

parapluie
Style_council
parapluie

@elleandthecity:
yeah, they were really, really scary. i initially grabbed at them when i was in target because i thought they were skinnies… but they totally deceived me. i was massively confused.
@LaBitch:
dude, i have no idea. i know i wouldn’t do it. leggings are NOT pants, dammit! heh.

posted over 5 years ago

LaBitch
Style_council
LaBitch

Haha I would be confused to, Target is aweosme and all..but it also can be a place of complete confusion and wonder..

posted over 5 years ago

mchole
Style_council
mchole

I totally saw a woman in JFK wearing those, or something similar. I think she was wearing either an A+F or Juicy t-shirt with it and some huge heels that I seem to remember were quite… interesting. I considered asking her if she knew they were only leggings, but I assumed she wore them with intent.
Thank you for answering my question as to WHO IN THE WORLD would make said leggings.

posted over 5 years ago

maitabaello
Style_council
maitabaello

the whole denim leggings thing freaks me out. i saw a few stores here in the philippines selling them.. complete with fake prints of pockets, zippers.. shivvers

posted over 5 years ago

magenta
Style_council
magenta

DO NOT GET THE DENIM LEGGINGS! i got a pair from urban outfitters bc they were on serious sale and after a wash or so they totally go dispraportionate (sp?) to your body and are baggy in some places and loose in others and tights everywhere else .. not that hot.
but bandage skirts for $13? i’ll investigate .. i want black, electric blue, red .. .

posted over 5 years ago

ecrivette
Style_council
ecrivette

I can’t say anything negative about denim leggings because I did try on a pair at AA, although I then quickly took them off and put them back on the rack. Still, I considered them, so I’ll just have to live with that. ha ha… The bandage skirt though, I’m all over that and just so happen to be going to Target this week, go figure!

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION