SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
_diana
Style_council
_diana

i’m starting college in the fall and am looking for a tote bag to carry all my books and stuff to class, around campus, etc.
i want something with the following qualities:
-really big
-interior pockets for cell phone, pens, etc
-durable and something that won’t be ruined by rain or snow
-obviously chic

anyone have anything like this or know where i could find a good one?
thankss

posted about 5 years ago
BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

I’ve gotten the majority of my bags on clearance from either VS Pink or secondhand stores. Check out VS when they have their half-yearly sales. Often they have really nice roomy bags with pockets great for carrying books and all your other needs for school. I’m not a big fan of the “label” PINK on it, but they do have some nice roomy bags occasionally.

posted about 5 years ago

camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

i know some girls at my university use laptop bags for their books and whatnot instead. not the luggage looking ones either. they look like huge purses really and their cute

posted about 5 years ago

Sarah5cent
Style_council
Sarah5cent

Some cute and trendy bags on PinkIce.com that are fairly cheap. Not exactly tote bags but it’s still worth it to check it out :] I got my bag for school from that website! :]

posted about 5 years ago

thrifteye
Style_council
thrifteye

Get a Le Sport Sac! I always found mine thrifting luckily, but they have lots of pockets and zippers and tons of room. They come in lots of sizes, Im sure you can even find one cheap on ebay.

posted about 5 years ago

_diana
Style_council
_diana

thanks for the help everyone!

posted about 5 years ago

jodyyxwhoaa
Style_council
jodyyxwhoaa

I think longchamps are pretty nice
they’re a tad expensive, but i do love mine.

posted about 5 years ago

Averleigh
Style_council
Averleigh

^ I love the simple look of longchamps but everyone has them. I saw them in a store when I was at the airport but I didn’t buy it because I only had like 20 bucks with me. Then school started and like every 7 out of 10 girls had a longchamp bag. Thank goodness I didn’t buy one.

But right now I’m vacationing for the summer in China and I recently bought this oatmeal colored bag with a brown leather pouch on the front and it cost about 55 u.s dollars. It’s extremely roomy and has a lot of inside pockets with zippers. I’d post a picture of it but my camera is out of battery and I can’t find the charger. blah

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION