SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

so these places are UK based, and i’ve always wanted to buy things from these two sites but i’m afraid of the customs fees. i’m specifically looking for leather jackets and asos has some of the cutest and cheapest i’ve seen…

has anyone from the US shopped on these sites? if so what did you get and were there any customs fees?

posted over 4 years ago
fille
Style_council
fille

I’ve bought and returned stuff from ASOS and Topshop before and the transactions were both quite smooth. I didn’t get charged a custom fee (to be honest I don’t really know much about it) although I was charged an international transaction fee by my credit card company, which turned out to be $4 which isn’t so bad. I bought and returned two shirts from ASOS (buyer’s remorse :x) and kept a pair of tights from ASOS. I’ve returned a top from Topshop and kept a really cute crochet dress that I can’t wait to wear!

posted over 4 years ago

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

I have ordered from Asos and they overcharge you for the merchandise and then they charge for shipping and like fille said the transaction fee. I love Asos but I don’t its worth purchasing things that are common like leather jackets from them. I don’t think topshop would be that bad since they have a store in NYC. It’s nice I like it and you are given a 10% discount every time you show your college ID

posted over 4 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

we don’t have em in our country :s

posted over 4 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

we don’t have em in our country :s

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION