SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I’m trying to avoid it as much as possible, but once the weather cools down, jeans are a constant staple in my wardrobe. I have a few pairs from Delia’s, Pacsun, etc, and I can’t really complain (Delia’s jeans are actually very nice!), but they always end up stretching out and whatnot.

So, what are the absolute best jeans out there? Of course people will have different opinions… but I’m looking for quality jeans, preferably under $100, but I’d probably be willing to invest on a spectacular pair.

(I’m not really trying to get Cheap Mondays or BDG jeans from Urban… I’ve tried both of those and they’re made for tall/skinny people, and I’m quite short haha)

posted almost 5 years ago
1 2
Lizzy_Lou
Style_council
Lizzy_Lou

I bought a pair of BDG jeans from Urban Outfitters when I was 12 and they lasted me until now. (I’m 16) I wore a hole in the crotch region, so I finally broke down and bought another pair. They are so comfy, the dont stretch out, and they are super flattering. Their great quality and totally worth the $39.

teamB_macro
Style_council
teamB_macro

Jeans are cool, whatever season you’re in. They are simply indispensable and comfy too. I love my tattered Levi’s and my skinny Jag jeans. Forever!

Buffy_Leigh
Style_council
Buffy_Leigh

joe’s jeans in the muse cut. definitely worth the splurge. this year’s pair is the comfiest pair of jeans i have ever ever ever worn, and they were like that as soon as i put them on. higher waisted fit and perfect length for my long legs (long enough, but don’t drag – i don’t wear heels ever).

Ninahhh
Style_council
Ninahhh

pacsun i have to say.

i bought some really tight black ones. ans they are actually black. try that!

lyndzie
Style_council
lyndzie

if you want to stay under $100 then i would try silver jeans but i don’t know if they sell them outside of canada … guess jeans are pretty inexpensive too compared to other brands :)

PRETTYINSEQUINS
Style_council
PRETTYINSEQUINS

nasty gal, guess, and jbrand!

midnightaffair
Style_council
midnightaffair

I’m pretty short too (5’2) and my favorite jeans by far are H&M. They’re cheap, but they don’t feel it, and they look great (not too long)! I’ve tried Pacsun, f21, etc and my biggest complaint is that they feel more like leggings than jeans. H&M jeans are tight, but not clingy, and I find that a lot more comfortable.

DiorKiss
Style_council
DiorKiss

Sounds stupid, but I love Only (one of the cheapest brands to get around here, about €40-60) jeans. For a long time it was the only brand I could wear because I’m very skinny and all the other brands wouldn’t stay on my hips! Some jeans I’ve worn for three years and they’re still good.
And about three weeks ago I got a pair of Primark jeans – €11? They were cheap as hell so I figured why not, and I love them! Such a bummer I didn’t get more, because it’s really hard to find affordable jeans.

invigorate
Style_council
invigorate

Topshop and Uniqlo jeans are amazing. AMAZING.

posted over 4 years ago

tenoria
Style_council
tenoria

I really like Uniqlo jeans. I picked up two pairs for $50 last March during their sale, and the size 2, hemmed (they hem for free, even on sale!) was perfect for my frame. I usually have difficulty finding jeans that fit because I have narrow hips that don’t flare much from my waist, plus a really flat butt. If this is your shape, I definitely recommend Uniqlo!

posted over 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I love Uniqlo jeans! They’re a good price— and like tenoria, I’ve had great luck with sales— and you simply can’t beat the free hemming.

Interestingly, before I got to Japan and discovered Uniqlo (because the company started in my prefecture, even though my town has like only three stores in it one of them is a Uniqlo), my favorite pair of jeans were a pair of super cheap Levis from Walmart. Sometimes, you really don’t have to pay a lot!

posted over 4 years ago

lionsleeps
Style_council
lionsleeps

I don’t like jeans. I prefer soft skinny pants.

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION