SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
minarahma
Style_council
minarahma

I’m not tall but not short , i’m plump and full , yellow skin , and sweet face , peoples alwyas said like that. Would u help me find dress for my body ,please?

posted over 3 years ago
MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Sounds like you don’t really know your body type?
I’d say something narrow on the waist, but with some interest on the top or bottom.
Like a flair on bottom, or embellished shoulders.

Srsly, forget the rouched things…they look so old…and the ones with “tummy-hiding” rouching at the mid?? ew! hides nothing, just makes you look like your hiding something..

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Hmm, you don’t look particularly plump to me, from your pics I think you look quite thin!! Hehe. Anyway, I think dresses that are around knee length are very flattering. You can’t go wrong with a fitted or a-line dress and wear a high waisted belt with it which will cinch your waist in. You want to balance your proportions so if you want to emphasize your bust wear a v-neck dress or a dress that had details like bold shoulders, pleats, sequins etc on the top. Dresses with a full skirt are flattering too. A sundress with a cute pattern on it would look good too. Hope that helps!

posted over 3 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

Bit ambigious my friend ,

Depending on your dress size , nipped in at waist , or high waisted ( if you have a bit of winter weight).

Above knee is the best , really good legs can be seen. overwise just below the knee , i would browse online and look at the model to imagine how it would look on you. Obv the models are around 5’10 ft and skinny skinny skinny , so be careful when imagining how it would look.

Hope this helps

posted over 3 years ago

farewellmylovely
New_user farewellmylovely is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When farewellmylovely reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
farewellmylo...

i think always above the knee would be best for you and something that nips right in at the waist because you look like u have a very small waist. be careful with a-line dresses or anything that is too boxy, loose, or full as it can add unnecessary volume

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION