Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
The_Perfect_Jeans
Style_council
The_Perfect_...

Hey Guys!

I am the editor of a denim website and we are trying to come up with some fun ideas for a new contest.

We have a new forum on our website that allows visitors to upload photos of themselves looking their best in denim so that they can have a spot to showcase their unique style. (The link to the forum is http://www.the-perfect-jeans.com/denim-diva.html if you want to see for yourself :P )

The forum is brand new, so we were thinking that maybe we would promote it by entering every visitor who submits their photos into a contest.

Does this sound like something that you would want to be a part of? If so, what kinds of prizes would you prefer. The prizes would obviously be denim related, but would you prefer a pair of new jeans or something more general such as a gift certificate?

Thanks for the feedback!!!

posted over 3 years ago
magali
Style_council
magali

Cool contest! I would enter. I guess we would prefer jeans in the winner’s size because gift certificates are n’t redeemable worldwide sometimes.

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Sounds interesting! I’d enter a competition like that. :) I’d probably prefer a gift certificate to a pair of jeans, but if the contest is open to people worldwide then as magali said, a gift certificate might not be able to be used worldwide, in which case a pair of jeans might be better! Oh btw, the link you provided isn’t right, it links to your site but it comes up with an error on the page!

posted over 3 years ago

The_Perfect_Jeans
Style_council
The_Perfect_...

Thanks for the replies! I appreciate the feedback. I hadn’t considered what Magali mentioned with international shipping. I assumed that people would prefer to make their own choices with a gift certificate, but with that in mind, I’m sure that international visitors will be happy to just be able to join and not mind having a choice made for them.

And, of course, I would put the wrong link.. oops. it’s http://www.the-perfect-jeans.com/denim-diva.html …sorry about that!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION