SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Hear ye, hear ye, all you hipsters, the philanthropist organization, TOMS, is going to be selling SUNGLASSSSES. Just like their shoes motto, every pair of sunglasses that you buy, the company will be “giving sight” (as in medical treatment, prescription glasses, or even SURGERY for those in need).

The collection will range from $119 – $139, so you better save up! By the way, is it just me but some of them look a bit like Ray-Bans…?

What do you think? Is this possibly the chicest (and friendliest) way to wear glasses?

posted over 2 years ago
fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I love it!!! I’m so glad that there is an organization out there that is so dedicated to helping those in need, and that allows us to help so easily. It’s great that they’re expanding and helping people in new ways! I will definitely be buying me some Toms Sunglasses! Personally, I’m seriously digging those two pairs of aviators on the bottom, especially the ones on the right…

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I like those soooo much more than the shoes! I love that TOMS products support charities, and with the edition of these sunglasses to the line, I can support a good cause without wearing shoes that are bad for my feet!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION