Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
carlyjean
Style_council
carlyjean

How many of you do this daily?
I have forever21 and modcloth bookmarked and I look at them daily. If I have more time, I look through my other favourite sites.
It is addicting.
If you do, how often do you indulge in purchasing something?

posted over 2 years ago
Meeukee1
Style_council
Meeukee1

I am an ebay and amazon addict! The good news is I usually put items in my watch list and forget about them. Ebay will then send an email reminding you about your watched items. That’s when I take the time to see if I’m really crazy about the item. Alot of times I pass up on it. It’s RARE if I see something I REALLY want and then purchase it right away. But I can honestly say I have alot of clothes, so something needs to standout if I add something else to my wardrobe.

posted over 2 years ago

starcollector
New_user starcollector is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When starcollector reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
starcollector

Oh my gosh, you don’t even know. I am a little tight on cash at the moment, so to indulge in my shopping habit I browse online stores constantly, and once I’ve piled my cart high with all sorts of things I wish I could buy, I just walk away. Still satisfying if you don’t think about all the stuff you didn’t actually buy!

posted over 2 years ago

eliza_isabel
Style_council
eliza_isabel

So often! Whenever I’m bored, I go window shopping in online stores. I love looking at the clothes because they sometimes inspire me to make something similar, but I always emd up getting upset because I’m too broke to actually buy stuff.

posted over 2 years ago

carlyjean
Style_council
carlyjean

Yeah, right now I’m in a sticky money situation and every single site I like the clothes on has a shopping bag full.
The chances of me getting them are pretty slim to none but it doesn’t hurt to look!

posted over 2 years ago

candy_ytal
Style_council
candy_ytal

I usually check Multiply, Ebay and some of them are selling their stuff through Facebook. Online shopping is quite addicting. =)

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

I view Topshop and Forever 21 websites often, even Zara sometimes since they post Pesos there. I also window shop in Multiply, Ebay, Facebook sometimes

posted over 2 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I always internet shop in my spare time. It’s very relaxing and inspirational.

posted over 2 years ago

jenny1980
New_user jenny1980 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jenny1980 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jenny1980

To find online shops, I use [WearEverYouAre.com]

you’ll find thousands of e-boutiques there from all around the world…really impressive !

posted over 2 years ago

ScottyHollywood
Style_council
ScottyHollywood

Glad to see that I’m not the only one with an obsession here! ;D
I have a whole bookmarks folder dedicated to online clothes stores. I very rarely buy anything online (or at all!) these days due to my annoying lack of funds. _ But I still love looking around to see what kind of things are out there at the minute!

posted over 2 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I am always on the flash sales (gilt, ideeli, ruelala, hautelook, etc). I will look at them everyday because there is always something new and they have really good deals. But I’m pretty good at not buying items just because they are cheaper but because i really need/want them. So I don’t spend much. Plus, if the site makes returns/exchanges hard to do, I just avoid it altogether

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION