SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

I’ve been eying some ‘old mama’ fashion lately since I work at an healthcare facility filled with stylish 70-90 year old mamas, (love them!).

So, to my surprise I tried on a pair of these old mama styled boots at JcPenney, and they didn’t have my size anymore… Pure leather, $22 only.

But I went online and it was only $15! Plus they come in four colours: brown, navy blue, black, and white.

Just need your help, which colour should I get? I’m pretty practical and I know that the leather will wear out easily but it’s a really good price (I originally saw it for $60 when it first came out, yeeesh).

+ I’m thinking of getting the brown ones just because I have many black boots.

Link: Here

posted over 2 years ago
Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I would pick the brown ones, i think they’re more practical than the other ones. White ones will get dirty too fast, navy ones are harder to match and black ones… IMO are too plain

posted over 2 years ago

haikA
Style_council
haikA

I agree, I think the brown ones would be the best choice

posted over 2 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I find brown shoes to be more chic than black. So, definitely go for the brown.

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I was gonna say the black, but if you already have a bunch of black boots, definitely go with the brown! I like ’em!

posted over 2 years ago

jasmine19
Style_council
jasmine19

i really like the way they look in all colors! But these particular pair of boots look better brown

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

Those are so cute!!! I would definitely go with the brown ones, although I kinda dig the white ones too. :)

posted over 2 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Hey y’all,

Thanks for your tip – unfortunately I had to buy the navy ones because the brown ones ran out! (Dang – that sucks). I just hope the navy ones look a bit different under different lights, haha.

posted over 2 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I like those boots! I would also say go for the brown, although i really like the white ones-esp with spring coming up…

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION