SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cutiepie63
Style_council
cutiepie63

I love the style (and price) of places like Forever 21, but I’ve have too many bad experiences with seams coming undone, or things falling off. I’m only fifteen, so the places I shop can’t be too expensive. I don’t mind shopping in the clearance section though. What are some good, middle-priced clothing stores?

posted over 3 years ago
woocie
Style_council
woocie

tjmaxx. dillard’s. urban outfitters, but you have to be careful with them. some of their stuff is good, and others aren’t.

posted over 3 years ago

kia
Style_council
kia

Try the clearance section at department stores, they have prices similar to Forever21, but the quality of name brands.

posted over 3 years ago

fashionmimi123
Style_council
fashionmimi123

Forever 21 is fine! Think about it this way, at the low price you’ll be able to buy MUCH MORE, right? With much more you’re not going to be rewearing clothes now are you? What are the real chances of the shirt you bought falling apart the first time you wear it ? I say zero to none.

In my opinion, Abercrombie is totally worth it. Sure there prices aren’t as cheap as forever 21, but the quality is good, the stuff is tre’ chic and in my opinion it’s plenty affordable for a fifteen year old! ( I am thirteen and shop there frequently )

posted over 3 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i’d go for H&M. i’m loving the pair i got for $20. forever21’s shorts don’t last very long at all. i love the store but their shorts are pretty low quality unless you buy their super sturdy denim ones.

posted over 3 years ago

essenciallyME
Style_council
essenciallyME

Thrift Store
Urban Outfitters
Macys
Gap
Arden B

posted over 3 years ago

thegnome
Style_council
thegnome

The Bay has some good stuff, especially if you buy off the clearance racks. People say the Alfred Sung stuff at Zellers is good, too. I really like Winners.

posted over 3 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

Topshop <3

posted over 3 years ago

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

H&M def!

Search thrift stores, too :)

posted over 3 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

what do you mean moderate price? it would be helpful if you gave a budget kind of thing like how much you would spend on one item.

mango, h&m, and zara are more pricey than forever21

posted over 3 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I think your best bet is to go to an outlet mall as they tend to have better brands than the general mall stores but are still sometimes offering just as good prices. Alternatively, there’s TJ Maxx and Saks Off 5th and whatever other stores there are like that.

posted over 3 years ago

WyeChin
Style_council
WyeChin

asos! i used to shop f21 alot but the quality of their clothing is not that great. i find the quality of asos things much better!

posted over 3 years ago

katiegariepy
Shop_seller_2 katiegariepy is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
katiegariepy

H&M is higher quality but still inexpensive, try the clearance rack at Urban Outfitters too. I am a huge fan of TJ Maxx & Marshalls, they always have trendy styles there like F21 and are still fairly inexpensive, also really good brand names and much higher quality.
I also hit up the sale racks at Saks Off 5th (found a silk cashmere sweater for $20!) and Lord & Taylor, also Lord & Taylor sends out wicked good coupons if you sign up for their emails.

posted over 3 years ago

xlittlewingx
Style_council
xlittlewingx

Nordstrom Rack and Loehmann’s

posted over 3 years ago

TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

H&M and TJ Maxx :)

posted over 3 years ago

anikakhan
Style_council
anikakhan

I pretty much live off the clearance racks of Urban Outfitters.

posted over 3 years ago

MindyYaj
Style_council
MindyYaj

definitely H&M and marshalls/tjmaxx

posted over 3 years ago

littlefashiondiary
Style_council
littlefashio...

I’m totally on your boat. I’m in my early teens as well. I wouldn’t brag or anything but I do have an okay style. I shop at forever21 but the quality of their clothing is pretty cheap. That’s okay for me – just because I only wear the clothes like five times – depending on trends and stuff. Of course some pieces I wear a lot – like a pair of shorts, or thigh highs.
I recommend shopping online at places like lulus, cutesygirl and stores like that. They have some higher quality clothing. Also Ross..I suppose. I don’t shop there a lot because I’m petite and I find the clothes there are from places like Macy’s or Nordstrom’s that sell their unwanted clothes there. So sometimes its damaged or clothes that no one bought because out of style/ just not cute/plus sized/ or something like that. But I have found a few cute items there :) Good luck

posted over 3 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

i Would wait for the sales , then all the expensive clothes are on sale…

Do you have Mango/Zara/ River Island/ Topshop – they are quite good ,

posted over 3 years ago

love_soleil
Style_council
love_soleil

zara, urban outfitter, macys, nordstrom, mango, h&m.

those are the places besides forever 21 where i think you can get inexpensive clothing.

posted over 3 years ago

afell
Style_council
afell

I am feeling the same way about forever 21. Once it hits the washer a couple of times I can consider it ruined. I don’t wanna have to keep shopping for clothes every couple of weeks. Not worth it.

Right now I’m pretty obsessed with Urban outfitters. the clothes are on the pricey side but i feel like paying that much is justified because the clothes will last well into next season. asos.com is good, signing up for discounted websites is always a good bet too like billiondollarbabes.com, plndr.com and moxsie.. karmaloop.com carries awesome clothing for cheap, but things go quickly.

i suggest signing up to shopittome.com to keep track of online sales in clothing, shoes and accessories in the stores you like

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION