SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

I love pairing cute ankle socks with heels. Lace socks, crochet socks, socks in different colors… The kind that come a few inches above the ankle.

A good example of what I’m talking about is Mayo_Wo. She often pairs cute socks with heels.

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/621854-rosette+hair+clip-pink-romwe-skirt-light-pink-global-citizen-accessories

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/677629-glam+up+your+picnic-blue-dahlia-dress-navy-accesoriesmall-accessories

I’m having a hard time finding these at an affordable price. Usually they’re at least $8. I don’t like to pay that much for one pair of socks, because they usually don’t last long. And I want to have a collection of many different colors, so it would add up after just a few pairs.

Does anyone know where I can find these at a cheap price?

I’m also open to DIY suggestions, if anyone has any ideas.

posted over 1 year ago
marushka
Style_council
marushka

Check out www.sockdreams.com (you can search for anklet socks – they have some lovely lace-edged ones).

posted over 1 year ago

daniellevalencia
New_user daniellevalencia is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When daniellevalencia reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
daniellevale...

yep, you can’t beat sockdreams! they even have free shipping :)

posted over 1 year ago

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

Wow, great website! Thanks!

I also found that ASOS has a lot of socks on sale. I didn’t look there before because I didn’t expect the prices to be so low (and they have free shipping too).

And today at JC Penney, I found most of the colors I was looking for in their sock section. I’m hoping they go on sale after Easter.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION