Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ShopUgly
Chic_seller_2 ShopUgly is a Chic Seller, meaning ShopUgly is one of the most popular sellers on Chictopia.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
ShopUgly

We want to know what is your price point range? How much are you willing to spend on any given item?

Personally mine is $20-$200.

:)

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

yeaaaa totally depends… the most lucratively expensive item I own is a pair of dolce and gabbana sunglasses which were over 400$… and I’m currently eyeing a gucci leather hobo bag which retails from 1,700$….

Overall though, it does depend on the quality. F21 I wont spend more than 30$ on a bag, but if its balenciaga i’ll spend 100xs that amount :)

posted over 4 years ago

eminemmx
Style_council
eminemmx

I’ll spend up to £150 on a pair of shoes, £50 for a top, about £80 for skirts/dresses, unless it’s a formal evening gown, then I’m not so sure, it’d be about £150 for coats/jackets, and for jeans, I get the majority of mine from ASOS and Topshop, but I suppose I’d be willing to pay up to about £80. Oh, and I’ll spend up to about £100 on a bag, but it’d have to be pretty nice for me to spend that much.

I’d like to spend more on clothes, but I’m unemployed and a student, so there’s not an option of that.

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION