SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

I’ve never really bought a Halloween costume, well I did last year but it was a “maid” costume that I kind of diyed it because it was too revealing!

It was about $40. I’ve heard people can spend up to $100 for their costume that they only wear for that one weekend!

What is your most expensive costume/buy for Halloween? Do you regret it?

posted almost 2 years ago
DomDomFox
Style_council
DomDomFox

Not so much as buying the costume but the most I’ve spent on making a costume was £30 I was an icecream with a cherry topping and sprinkles haha so buying the materials cost me quite a bit like foam sheets, yarns, plastic pieces and fabric paints- they cost a fortune!

But I totally don’t regret it because I was an icecream for a night and my life was thereafter complete. Yep.

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year. I think it’s because I like dressing up so much. Sometime’s I’d have 2 costumes in one year. The most I spent was probably $80 for my bumble bee costume last year. I had these really cool wings that I DIYes and glittery shoes.

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

Probably my 20s-like beaded white dress from an old website I shopped at long time ago. It’s a beautiful dress, I worn it more than once for other occasions.

As long as I don’t exceed over a hundred dollars from one paycheck, it’s all good for me. :3

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

I probably spent around $50 on mine…I got a jumpsuit for $30 on Etsy, and then accessories like ears, mask, whip and gloves were another $20. Yeah, $100 is kind of ridiculou IMO. But a lot of times you can re-use pieces from your costume if you plan it well so it can be worth it

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

I was catwoman, by the way, you can visit my blog to see the end result:

http://www.sophisticatedlace.com

REPLY TO DISCUSSION