SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MorganGirl
Style_council
MorganGirl

Hi Everyone! I just want to know what would make you guys absolutely love online shopping? What features would make an online boutique a MUST visit like every time you are online?

Thanks for your input!!

xox Kelsi

posted over 4 years ago
amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

wow i love f21 one of my favs

posted over 4 years ago

New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I love it because it mean I can stay in my pj’s to shop.

posted over 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

A wide range of products that look good and are fashionable! And are within my budget of course :P
I like sites that are easy to navigate and have well defined categories so you can search or browse for what you want easily.
A nice layout that is clean, easy on the eye is good too :) Also good if the pages aren’t too cluttered to things load quickly!

posted over 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

fashionable products in a decent price range with low shipping, pretty photos that don’t take forever to zoom in

posted over 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Easy navigation is key. I like being able to sort by garment category, price, color, and key words. Having a tag system is really useful: say I’m looking for nautical things, I can just search “nautical” and pull up anchor necklaces, striped shirts, and boat shoes all at once— or search “owl” and get owl jewelry, owl shirts, owl bags, etc. It comes in very handy when shopping for a particular trend, or a gift for a friend who is really into a particular animal or symbol.

Being able to see the entire category of things on one page without having to flip through 30 linked pages is really nice, too— a “View All” feature. I don’t care how long the page is, but scrolling is much easier than clicking back and forth.

Photos of the garments in all possible colors, at a variety of angles, and with zoom capabilities are also really great.

posted over 4 years ago

bigships
Style_council
bigships

there’s something about ShopBop.com that keeps me there for hours

posted over 4 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Having many different options for narrowing results.
So many sites just wear me down with way many options that i am not even remotely interested but have to browse through anyhow since they don’t give an option to remove them.
Online shopping should be easy! and done in pj’s! While munching down on fav foods =P

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION