SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
thewrotethewrit
Style_council
thewrotethewrit

So basically, my ex boyfriend and I broke up about a year ago now, and we haven’t really spoken much until recently when out of the blue he says hello. Well, it turns out this weekend he is going out to the nightclub where I go religiously every week. Normally when I go I don’t make an effect, just put on a dress and some heels, but I really want to look nice. Not to make him jealous as such, but mainly for me to fell good about myself whilst he’s there because it’s going to be hard enough seeing him properly for the first time, it’s best to do it looking good right

So does anyone have any suggestions on what I could wear?! Any idea is much appreciated!!

xo

posted over 5 years ago
BadPrettyPaid
Style_council
BadPrettyPaid

any thing thats lacey see threw an short

posted over 5 years ago

Style_council

whatever you feel most confident and sexy in – if youre wearing something you feel uncomfortable in, that will reflect in your manner.
You dont need to dress skankily to make him jealous – just be happy and confident!

posted over 5 years ago

harloww
Style_council
harloww

I agree ^. wear something that makes you feel sexy in and know you look great and that will exude confidence which is definitely sexy! you don’t need to skank it up to be ‘sexy’, that’s definitely not the way to go.

posted over 5 years ago

jumpingjellybean
Style_council
jumpingjelly...

Make something that makes you feel beautiful. Like others have said, you don’t have to be skanky looking. That’ll probably just send him the wrong vibe. Wear something that’s flattering on your body shape, but also makes you look successful. Smile. :)

posted over 5 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

don’t be skanky, be mysterious and sexy and demure and hot. let him know the second he looks at you that you’re catching bigger fish ;D

posted over 5 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

Wear something that flatters you. Show just enough skin but don’t go overboard! I think guys really regret messing up if you look happy, independent, and confident, so go for a classic modern woman vibe : )

Good luck!

posted over 5 years ago

babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

Wear something confident and sexy… maybe an LBD with a short hem (but not too short) and a low cut back? some wicked hot heels? That way you’re alluring with showing skin on your back but not your boobs and the short hem will make him REMEMBER lol. you HAVE to look fantastic!

posted over 5 years ago

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

its cheesy but..confidence :)
wear something sexy but not slutty

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION