SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Stylishion
Style_council
Stylishion

I have these Guess green pumps (I will post a pic of the shoes later on my blog and paste the link here) that I got few months ago but haven’t had an opportunity to wear them until now, I want to wear them to a birthday dinner. My boy’s birthday is this friday and I’m considering wearing the green pumps but I need you guys help on the color of dress, bag and accessories that will go well with the green shoes. So far, I have these in mind: black dress, pink dress or yellow dress, not sure of color of bag maybe green as well? Anyway, I need help on how to dress up these shoes. He will be celebrating his birthday in NYC (yeah I will be in NYC this weekend!) so please keep NYC’s cold weather in mind when suggesting a look for me. I will be going shopping on friday afternoon (before the dinner) in NYC. I will wear the most and best suggested look and will definitely post it on here after his birthday. I will greatly appreciate yall’s help.
Thanks in advance :)

posted almost 5 years ago
Stylishion
Style_council
Stylishion

here is a link to the shoes
link it

Clementine
Style_council
Clementine

I think some LBD would work but If they were mine I would wear them with some black jean, white shirt, black jacket and some coloured clutch

Stylishion
Style_council
Stylishion

Thanks girl

Tashhh
Style_council
Tashhh

I think the shoes themselves are simple enough that you can wear almost any style of clothing with it. Some colours that would go well with it are black, pastel pink, yellow (as you mentioned), white, beige, gray, orange, brown, burgundy, gold, and purple. Some of my favourite colour combinations with that colour green are purple, brown, beige, or white (you could even pull off using all of them at once). As for the pieces to choose, look for what you have in the colours I listed and come up with outfits with one, maybe two, colours other than neutral tones and see how the shoes look with it. It will mostly be a trial and error process, but I’m sure you’ll have no problem. :)

piggy
Style_council
piggy

those look very vintage and cute ! i think you should wear a dress for sure but i really suggest you wear them w/patterned sheer tights

REPLY TO DISCUSSION