SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Vampykiss2010
Style_council
Vampykiss2010

I saw many different kinds of rock fashion like runway and real fashion people. I’m not type like that. I’m edgy fashion. I think that Edgy fashion is unusual unlike rock fashion types. Because I noticed that edgy fashion tends always simply black or black plain with metal jewellery like famous metal studs. Leather jacket and legging. Also some color but most is black, gray, white, and dark gray. Edgy is not related to music…I think it is unusual. That’s wrong? or right? Honest, I’m not sure! Please explain me very clearly. Thanks! I’m sorry I’m not good at English I hope you understand me clearly.

Check this links – picture of models edgy fashion. Perfect this for example!

Woman fashion:
searchingforstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Complexgeometrieswomen-2.jpg

Men fashion:
searchingforstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Complexgeometriesmen-1.jpg

posted about 3 years ago
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

Very interesting! I’m not quite sure either, there seems to always be new and emerging types of style coming out of the woodworks, and I’m loving it. As long as people feel good about how they look, I’m into it :]

posted about 3 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I think it could mean different things for different people. I understand edgy style the way you do. When I think about edgy I think Alexander Wang. When I think rock, Gaultier comes to mind

posted about 3 years ago

Vampykiss2010
Style_council
Vampykiss2010

Yes, right. I think Alexander Wang is related Edgy fashion. That’s mean sense. However, rock is not related Edgy fashion. Might you think Gaultier is related Rock fashion. It make sense. – Not edgy fashion. Alexander wang is inspire me! Not Gaultier, it isn’t fit my personality.

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION