SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

Silly sounding question, I know.. but every time I go shopping, it feels like everyone is dressed like such a drag. People always look like they are buying nice things, but they never are wearing these nice things while they are buying. Is it just me? Or does anyone else notice this? and are you one of those people that dress down while shopping? How come? I’m so curious

posted almost 6 years ago
1 2 4
cutiepie63
Style_council
cutiepie63

I live in a big city and whenever I go downtown, I always dress up in a skirt and a top or a casual dress. If I wear pants, I at least wear heels. But if I’m just going to a mall, I wear pants and a top. I make sure I look cute, but I don’t try too hard.

posted over 3 years ago

headbandit
Style_council
headbandit

I totally understand what you mean! I try to look nice whenever I go out…but when shopping, it’s definitely important to dress in clothes that are easy to try things on with. I usually opt for leggings and a long top, or a dress with maybe a cardigan or a jacket and shoes that are easily removed and somewhat comfortable. :)

posted over 3 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i try to dress to impress but keep it simple so that i can try things on easily

posted over 3 years ago

pingpongpiang194
Style_council
pingpongpian...

I love shorts and a light top for thrifting trips with quirky rings and necklaces and pretty flipflops, while indoors i like skinny jeans with a basic top and a nice blazer and flat boots! Crazy accessories too :)

posted over 3 years ago

ilovemesomejess
Style_council
ilovemesomejess

usually a nice pair of jeans w/some sandals(heels if i feel good) and a cute blouse. Because I’m inlove w/maxi dresses I usually wear those. There has been a few times where I dress down..because I want to be comfy

posted over 3 years ago

formemageditor
Style_council
formemageditor

I personally like to dress up anywhere, especially when shopping! It’s just natural to dress up when your going to buy things you will be wearing!

posted over 3 years ago
1 2 4
REPLY TO DISCUSSION